Tajikistan E-visa Aplication
- The e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within Tajikistan. You can apply for e-Visa only in case if you are not on the territory of Tajikistan.
- The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at Tajikistan missions and at the ports of entry.
- The e-Visa portal must be used for short-stay visits only (maximum 45 days)
- If you overstay your visa, you might be asked to pay fines, deported or banned future travel to Tajikistan for a specific period of time.
- Please, note that validity of your travel document/passport should extend at least for six months after the validity of requested e-Visa.
- Depending on your nationality, there may be additional requirements. You will be informed of these requirements after you select your nationality and travel dates.
- The information provided by you will be checked at the border crossing points of Tajikistan. If you provide incorrect information your e-Visa will be invalid and you will be refused to enter Tajikistan.
- Once the e-Visa is approved, none of the information on it can be changed. The information on your e-Visa must be exactly the same as the information on your travel document. Otherwise, your e-Visa will be invalid and there will be no refund for it.